Monday 30 July 2012

Hello!

Hello, as the title said.

Just want to mark the history of my first post for this blog.

I don't know what is or there could be are the purpose of blog. 
I love reading blogs. 
There're funny blog, informative, etc etc (end of thinking capacity). Then what about mine? Truthfully, I don't know. Maybe just free pages for myself to rant on about my life? My favorites? What's fun in my own little circle? But I'll never talk about politics. I admit that I'm so shallow to understand politics. AND I'm not really brilliant to provide informative story to anyone stranded on this blog. 
Oh, don't worry. I'll welcome every each of you to my blog. I don't mind whether you like it or not. It's the internet. There're haters and likers everywhere... 

and backstabbers~ 


What will happen in my blog?
  • My blog will be in Bahasa or English. Whichever I prefer at the moment I write type. 
  • There might be a lot of pictures from my favorite site DeviantART. I'll link the owner of the pics. There's so many copyright issues nowadays and the owner might claims for credits, so...
  • I might rant a lot about myself. I'm so sorry if there's people out there don't like this. But people, that's how the 'x' can be used in your browser.
That's all I think. If there's more... Then, there will be more.

Till meet again.
Happy Ramadhan to all Muslimin and Muslimat.

Ja, ne!




0 comments:

Post a Comment