Saturday 4 August 2012

My Playlist


Behold, everyone! For another nonsense entry. Heeee... 

I love listening to music and sing along with it. I listen to all kind of song that I think good for me. I don't usually stick to the same playlist and I always update them from time to time. I listen to Malay, Indon, English, Korean and Japanese songs. I don't remember if I ever listen to songs other than those languages... Oh, Nasyid and Hindi songs... Layan jugak~~~ So, my current playlist goes like this...

Fix You - Coldplay
Someone Like You - Adele
It Ends Tonight - The All American Rejects
Love You Like Love Song - Selena Gomez & The Scene
Unintended - Muse
Kissing You - Miranda Cosgrove
Blind - Lifehouse
Jar of Heart - Christina Perri
Empty - The Click Five
Cinta Sampai Di Sini - D'Massive
Alhamdulliah - Too Phat feat Yassin feat Dian Sastrowardoyo
Tentang Seseorang - Anda
Ada Apa Dengan Cinta - Melly Goeslaw & Eric
Gantung - Melly Goeslaw
Pergilah Ayu - The Fabulous Cat
Dari Sinar Mata - BPR
Ombak Rindu _ Hafiz & Adira
Menghapus Jejakmu - Peterpan
Menunggumu - Chrisye feat Peterpan
Akatsuki no Kuruma - FictionJunction Yuuka
Anna ni Isshodatta Noni - See-Saw
Papermoon - Tommy Heavenly6
Lonely in Georgous - Tommy February
Asterisk - Orange Range
Melody of Wild - SID
Loop - Heidi
Harukaze - SCANDAL
Goodbye Baby - Miss A
Fox Rain - Lee Sun Hee
Run Devil Run - SNSD
Thousand Years - Christina Perri
Blue - Big Bang
You and I - IU
Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
Sorry, Blame It On Me - Akon
Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
Khatimah Cinta - 6ixth Sense
Bird - Yuuya Matsushita
Cinta Matiku - 6ixth Sense
Jinsei no Meriigorando - Joe Hisaishi
Ikemen Boogie 
Ikemen Boogie Night

The songs are pretty old, isn't it? But, well, I love old songs. It seems like I can't digest new songs lately. The MV for I'm Sexy and I know It always make me do the facepalm on forehead... I can't bring myself to watch something like that. It's embarrassing~~~ It makes me to shut my ears as well. My deepest apology to LMFAO fans. I should listen first before watching the MV... Well, same goes to SISTAR. and my deepest apology to STAR1. I can't deny that I really love Hyorin voice but they wear very very short skirt or hot pants in some of their MV like Cool and Ma' Boy (Sung by the sub group SISTAR19). Maybe it's against their will if I put some positive thought, we never know. I'm a girl but looking at girls wearing like that also never fail to make me curled up in embarrassment. Luckily I listen to the songs first before I watched their MV's. Hahahahaha.... weird fetish of mine.

Oh, my... I'm supposed to talk about the playlist but I end up in another nonsense about MV's and short skirts. Bah... Silly me. Well, I heard that what you listen reflect your true self. I don't know if those songs really bring out my true nature. Well, from the playlist, my favorite songs that I love to repeat over and over are Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin and Loop by Heidi. I love that kind of song the most. Jiwa Kacau. and my friend used to said,

'Laaa...Aku ingat kau ni jenis yang dengar lagu-lagu nasyid,'

when she actually heard my playlist. I'm sorry, my heart is not that pure. Saya mungkin nampak skema dan baik-baik tapi saya bukan macam tu. I do listen to nasyid but not really rooting for them. Hey, I didn't say nasyid is not good. There are a few nasyid that can really make you think. For instance, Menanti Di Barzakh. For sure, sangat menginsafkan kepada yang betul-betul mengahayati laaa...

Whatever, it's up to our self to decide what we like. Islam don't ban everything. It's not complicated like what many people thought. 

Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment