Thursday 30 August 2012

Random Questions...


Questions:
1. The most offensive insult you can think of?
2. Favorite quote?
3. What superpower you would like to have?
4. What games did you play when you were young?
5. Favorite Disney movie?
6. If you would get to be some celebrity for one day who you would like to be?
7. The most disgusting thing you can think of?
8. What is the color of your socks you wear now (you wore today)?
9. Do you have any obsessions?
10. Favorite flavor of ice-cream?

Answers:
1. Uh~ I don’t know because I don’t really insult~ but if you want to know some they are this ****** and this ********  Lalalalala~
2. ......
3. Ice power; because I always adore Kula Diamond from the King of Fighters
4. Super Mario, Pacman... Emulator King~
5. Mulan and recently Tangled~
6. Myself of course~ Why I want to be someone else?
7. Rapist, Backstabbers, Murderers, Animal abusing!
8. I don’t even have socks~
9. There’s a lot of them but what I obviously obsessed now and forever, it’s books~~~
10. Chocolate

--


More questions:
1. What did you do this time yesterday?
2. What is your favourite song?
3. If someone screamt "VATICAN CAMEOS" what would you do?
4. have you eaten any candy today?
5. Tell me your favourite show?
6. Who is your bestfriend?
7. Where are you right now?
8. do you have facebook?
9. Do you tumblr?
10. do you colour your nails?

More answers:
1. Read Red Riding Hood and then fell asleep
2. At the moment it is Loop by Heidi; the ending song for Kaichou wa Maid-sama
3. I’ll scream back : WHAT IS THAT???
4. I don’t eat sweets or candies; don’t like them much
5. Running Man
6. Please define bestfriend.
7. Listening to Cabi Song in my room and answering those questions
8. Why, of course~
9. Nope
10. Nope. I will later got some itchy-irritated feeling that I want to rub off the colors. Especially the henna

P/S: Those were answered on 1st May 2012. Got the questions somewhere in Deviantart. Fell free to answer those questions yourself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment